- Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.
- HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.
- Without input or output trays extended.
- HP Original Introductory Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (500 page yield). Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Power consumption values typicallty based on measurement of 115V device.
- Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Energy Star value typically based on measurement of 115 V device.
- Based on the Blue Angel TEC method with the following possible exceptions: 1 minute or less sleep delay setting, Wi-Fi disabled.
|Model Number||PRO M12W|
|Print Speed||Normal: Up to 19 ppm|
|Print Quality||Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi|
|Processor Speed||266 MHz|
|Print Languages||Host-based printing|
|Mobile Printing Capability||HP ePrint Mopria™-certified Mobile Apps Do not include 'SIPs"|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 1 WiFi 802.11b/g/n|
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1,10 (32-bit/64-bit): 2 GB RAM for 64-bit, 1 GB RAM for 32-bit, 400 MB Free HD space Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM (32-bit) Windows® XP: Intel Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 750 MB Free HD space Windows®|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.9, v 10.10, v 10.11|
|Maximum Memory||8 MB|
|Paper handling input, standard||150-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||100-sheet output bin|
|Maximum output capacity||Up to 100 sheets|
|Media sizes supported||A4 A5 A6 B5 postcards envelopes (C5, DL, B5)|
|Media types||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards|
|Media weight, supported||60 to 163 g/m|
|Power||Input voltage 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 amp; 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6.0 amp|
|Power consumption||375 watts (active printing), 1.2 watts (ready), 0.8 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.45 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.45 (Manual Off)|
|Energy efficiency||ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Silver|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||349 x 238 x 196 mm|
|Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)||349 x 410 x 228 mm|
|Warranty||01 Year Local|
Write Your Own Review